Indoor wall cabinet for the termination or splicing of optical fibre cables. The cabinet is delivered with a perforated assembly board for easy attachment of splice holders and fibre guides. Installation-set with these items may be ordered separately.
Indoor wall cabinet for the termination or splicing of optical fibre cables.
- Indoor use
- With lock
- For splicing cable
- For termination of cable
- Prepared for splicing pigtails
- Integrated assembly plate
- Adapter plate for the relevant adapter must be purchased separately
- Hole for mounting up to 8xPG16 + 1x PG29 cable glands
- 1 pcs PG16 cable gland as well as blind plugs for the remaining holes are included
- Cable glands with several cable entries for different cable diameters are available
- Installation kit for organizing splices/pigtails must be purchased separately (400400)
An indoor wall cabinet termination or splicing of optical cables. An adapter plate for different connector types can be mounted inside the cabinet (ordered separately).
The cabinet is delivered with a perforated assembly board for easy attachment of splice holders and fibre guides. Installation-set with these items may be ordered separately. The cabinet has 9 round cable entrances, a PG16 gland is included, the rest of the entrances are blinded. Different types of PG-glands for cable and multi-glands for several patch cords may be delivered for the entrances.
The cabinet may also be used for splicing one or more cables to each other.
Material: White aluminium
Cable entrances: 8 - size PG 16 1 - size PG 29
Capacity (no. of connectors): 24 SC, FC, ST, DIN, E2000 48* LC
Dimensions: 280 x 300 x 75 mm (W x H x D)
Weight: 2 kg