The hybrid terminal (HT) provides a wall, aerial or pedestal mountable environmental and mechanical protection for the copper and fiber optic system that includes the functions of splicing and passive component integration.
The hybrid terminal has the following features.
- Sealing (IP) rate can be optimized depending on the application. Basic: IP43 for splice-only applications
- Up to 48 FO splices; compatible with traditional splice protectors and RECORDsplice
- Cable entry section can be optimized for different cable diameters and quantities
- Basket to initially store fiber tubes for future use
- Splicing tray with double storage area to allow transient free customer connection (TFCC)