Wall box DIN MINI, 12xLC-1x12 MPOM OM3, A
A compact wall box for fiber optics with pre-assembled multimode MPO to LC fan-out.
A flexible and small wall box for fiber optics, suited for DIN-rail mounting in cabinets. The box has room for up to 24 LC-connectors or 12 SC– or ST-connectors. Suitable for using pre-terminated cable or for splicing of up to 24 fibres. There is holes for 1 or 2 MPO adapters (both at top and bottom) to enable the box to hold fan-outs from MPO to e.g. LC. Both the lid and the adapter plate may be removed, making simple access for working in the box.
- DIN-rail mount or directly on wall
- Simple access inside panel
- May be mounted left or right
- Each unit may handle up to 24 connectors for pre-termination or splicing
SPECIFICATIONS DIN mini
Material: Aluminium White paint, RAL9010
Cable entrances: 2 stk. (1 at top and 1 at bottom) 1 gland is included (M20)
- DIN-rail in the back,
- DIN-rail on the side,
- Side mount requires "Wall bracket" screw on wall (side) - see accessories.
Capacity: 24 (LC), 12 (SC, ST, E2000)
Included adapters and DIN-rail clip: 55 x 110 x 137 mm (W x H x D)
When using "Wall bracket": 65 x 110 x 129 mm (W x H x D)
Weight: 0.4 kg