The cable is dry, and complies with all smoke and fire technical requirements. It can therefore be led into buildings, so that you do not need to resplice at the entry point. The cable is often used as entrance cable from the last splice closure outdoor, and to ODF indoor.as an alternative to AXAI.
- Fibre type: ITU-T G.657A1
- Fibre category: EN 50173-1 OS-2
- tight buffer
- Colour, cable: Black
- Suitable for cabling between houses
- Can also be entered into buildings, but because of its stiffness it is not very well suited for general indoor cabling.
- Suitable as entrance cable
- Fire retardant and halogen free FR-LSZH, UV stabilized, EN 50290-2-27