G24-9/OS2 AXAI-I/O-W (yellow)
Flexible backbone cable which are suitable for LAN and WAN and is intended for both indoor and outdoor installations. Robust metal-free cable with a temperature range adapted to Norwegian conditions. UV-stabilized outer jacket, dry core with swelling agent to prevent longitudinal water ingress. The cable can be installed in pipes, ducts and oncable ladders. Glass yarn ensures good tensile strength, while providing very good bending properties.
AXAI is an indoor cable that is also approved for outdoor use at short lengths. The cable is often used as entrance cable from the last splice closure outdoor, and to ODF indoor.
- Fibre type: ITU-T G.657A1 bend insensitive fibre
- Fibre category: EN 50173-1 OS-2
- tight buffer
- Colour, cable: Yellow
- Suitable as entrance cable
- Suitable for cabling between houses
- Can also be entered into buildings, but because of its stiffness it is not very well suited for general indoor cabling.
- Fire retardant and halogen free FR-LSZH
- UV stabilized, EN 50290-2-27
|Single mode OS2