G96-9/OS2 QXXI-I/O-JM/W (yellow)
Outdoor and indoor cable for LAN and WAN, eliminates the transition joint between the installation inside and outside. Robust metal-free cable with a temperature range adapted to Nordic conditions. Dry core with swelling material and jelly-filled fiber tubes to prevent longitudinal water ingress. Simple and easy to dismantle as it has a rip cord to split the outer sheath. UV stabilized outer jacket.
Loose tube cable with grease. Each tube contains 12 primary coated fibres (250 µm), which provides for great splicing capacity in splice closures
- Fibre type: ITU-T G.657A1 bend insensitive fibre
- Fibre category: EN 50173-1 OS-2
- Loose tube
- Colour, cable: Yellow
- Suitable as entrance cable
- Suitable for cabling between houses
- Can also be entered into buildings, but because of its stiffness it is not very well suited for general indoor cabling.
- Fire retardant and halogen free FR-LSZH
- UV stabilized, EN 50290-2-27
|Fiber type||Single mode OS2|